The homepage now contains a widget that shows you your active tasks ordered by urgency. This will allow you to see, at a glance, which dossiers require your attention. Clicking a task in the widget will take you directly to that dossier.
Automatic dossier creation
Some upgrades have been applied to the automatic dossier creation feature. It’s now possible to automatically create dossiers in custom directories and to automatically create future dossiers. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make use of this because we have to configure this from our side.
New dossier page
Exciting news! We’ve done a lot of work behind the scenes to implement a brand new design of the dossier page that will allow for more functionality to be added to it. Next sprint this will be finalised and ready for you to use. This is a heads up so you know you can expect this exciting redesign next sprint, so sit tight!
Task and dossier status
The task and dossier status now take weekends into account. How does this work? When a task deadline is on a weekend, the task and dossier status will already change to “Behind schedule” or “Requires attention” prior to the weekend. This will ensure that you’re notified on a working day and have plenty of time to finish the task, making sure you don’t miss your deadline.
Upon adding a new user to the KEEYNS portal, that new user now only receives a single activation email.
- We solved an issue where special characters and emojis were breaking functionality for some users.
- Uploading a new version of a document was not always functioning properly, this has been fixed.
- Deletion of a folder in a “general information” directory was resulting in a error but is now working again.
- We fixed a bug that was causing our front end to make an extraordinary number of calls to one of our back end services.
- We implemented a number of security and performance enhancements.