1. Update for Italian EC Sales/Intrastat and Crossborder communication process
We made some updates in the Italian EC Sales and Intrastat processes. Under the EC Sales folder you can now find the combined filing (EC Sales / Intrastat) and in the Intrastat folder we updated the process in line with the Crossborder communication filing.
2. Manually created dossiers with a reporting period in the future or past, will no longer directly start workflows
If you manually create a dossier, workflows will no longer be automatically started if the reporting period of the dossier does not match the assigned workflow period. This allows you to manually create a file in the future where you might already want to store some documents in. The workflow (and associated deadlines) will not yet be triggered until this period becomes active. This ensures notifications are sent at the right time, and not way too early. The other way around, you can also open historical files to save documents. No workflow needs to be started for this as all deadlines have long passed.
Below some examples:
– Current period = Q2 2022. When creating a dossier for Q2 2022, the workflow should not been start automatically because this reporting period will start its workflows beginning Q3. When time passes and you reach Q3 2022, the workflow should been started automatically.
– Current period = Q2 2022. When creating a dossier for Q1 2022, the workflow should started automatically after creating the dossier.
– Current period = Q2 2022. When creating a dossier for Q4 2021, the workflow will not be started automatically after creating the dossier.
1. Fixed the notifications for the adjustable directories
Notifications regarding files from the adjustable directories unfortunately did not link properly when there was more than one file for the same period. This works again.
2. Fixed the issues with uploading documents
There were some issues with uploading new versions to Keeyns. This has been fixed. When uploading files it is no longer possible to change the directory. If you want to upload to a different dossier, please abort the upload and go to the dossier you want to upload to before uploading the file.