“Recover Documents” renamed to “Recycle Bin”
We’ve updated our document recovery feature to include the recovery of dossiers and folders. To reflect this expansion, we have renamed it to “Recycle Bin.” Now, you can restore deleted documents, dossiers, and folders from this central location.
Manage organization – Action Bar and Infinite Scroll added
The action bar is now available on all pages, providing quick access to important actions. Additionally, we have replaced traditional paging with infinite scroll, allowing for smooth and effortless browsing. These changes enhance the user experience and streamline navigation across the entire portal.
Manage organization – Search Bar for Manage users
When clicking on ‘name,’ you can now search for users based on their login name and display name. Find users quick & easily or filter your list to see all external advisors when searching on for example ‘Deloitte’ in this list.
- The Tax Engine buttons on the ‘for review’ screen are visible again.
- Sorting entities on the Manage Organization page has been fixed.
- Manual workflow start for periods linked to Fiscal Years now works for all scenarios.
- A warning is shown before, instead of after, clicking on ‘Upload’ when uploading a document to a dossier that already contains a document with the same name.
- The registration details page now allows re-assigning deleted periods to the registration.