Every company has to deal with employee churn as well as with advisors coming and going. To make it easier to replace users in KEEYNS, we’ve built this feature for you. Simply add the new user and then navigate to the user that you’re replacing. Click the replace user button and (after double checking you selected the correct user) let us do the magic.
Replacing a user will cause all the permissions and workflow assignments of that user to be moved to the target user. Additionally, it will revoke the source user’s access to KEEYNS. Don’t worry if you make a mistake, you can always give someone access again.
Throughout the app, we display many dates and times. Our engineer Jason noticed that these were displayed in different formats. We tackled this inconsistency and while doing so we also made some improvements to our codebase.
Questions & feedback
Your feedback is our backlog! Connect with us via email@example.com and help us help you.
- Solved a bug where certain empty fields in VAT ledgers were causing the tax engine to throw an error.
- Workflows weren’t being created for future dossiers.
- Some dossiers could not be opened without errors, but now they can again.
- We fixed a UI bug which was causing parts of the interface to move slightly every time a modal was opened.
- We implemented several security and performance enhancements.