Financials in VAT dossiers
This is a big one and we’re very excited about it! Financials can now be stored in VAT dossiers. So, when you’ve filed your VAT return, you can enter the result of that return right there, in the dossier. This will make it easy for everyone who has worked on the filing to see the amount to be paid/received. We’re building similar functionality for CIT dossiers, so expect that soon. What’s also nice, is that this data will allow us to build features to provide you with useful insights in the future.
If you have questions or feedback on this topic, let us know. You guys know better than us what you need to work smarter, so don’t hesitate to share your feedback with us!
Questions & feedback
Your feedback is our backlog, connect with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and help us make KEEYNS even better!
- Automatically starting workflows for entities from Luxembourg is working again.
- We’ve fixed some strange behaviour when using previous/next buttons to browse through dossiers.
- Notifications for @mentions in comments are displayed correctly now.
- Our “Contact support” button opens an e-mail with instructions that allow us to help you better.
- As usual, we’ve implemented several security and performance enhancements.