It’s now possible to combine calendar periods with fiscal years when configuring the creation of dossiers. This means you can now have quarterly and fiscal year dossiers for a specific entity in a directory. For instance: for entity MyBusiness LLC, both a quarterly and fiscal year dossier can exist in the VAT returns directory. This will give you even more flexibility when it comes to configuring KEEYNS to support your internal tax control processes.
Long document names
We received feedback from customers about the way that long document names were displayed and truncated. This release, we’ve made two improvements to this:
- If a document doesn’t fit, it’s truncated at 80% of the length of the name so that the last 20% remains visible, allowing you to see the file extension.
- Hovering a document name will show a tooltip with the complete name of the document.
Changes were made to all the data filters throughout the application. Previously, filters would contain all available options, including ones that didn’t appear in the data. We’ve improved this so that now, filters only contain options that actually appear in the data you’re filtering. This means that you can’t select a filter that’ll have 0 results.
- We fixed some problems related to duplicating workflows and editing workflow tasks.
- Organization administrator permissions are no longer revoked when other permissions are modified.
- Several security upgrades were executed, making KEEYNS even more secure.