The Product Owner (PO) works with the scrum team to deliver items that create the most value for KEEYNS. You will collaborate on a system used by multinationals worldwide. The system helps them get a grip on their tax processes and deadlines. It includes a complex tax engine, document storage systems and workflows. We have now gone from start-up to scale-up and are onboarding new customers every month. The initial response has been incredibly positive and this makes us proud of the product and the latest technologies we work with.
The PO holds Minimal Viable Product mindset and aim to define and implement the appropriate structural improvements to prevent re-occurrence in the future. PO acts as the voice of the customer and communicates why deliverables are important. He/she is present to answer questions and makes sound decisions to give direction to the team.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Product owner
End2end ownership of team deliverables;
- Balances KEEYNS priorities at team level: (system) function roadmap, program deliverables, architecture, factory and field feedback. Creates long term estimated completion plans for team and aligns it with Solution Architect. Manages team deliverables, risks, dependencies, x-sector deliverables, co-developers and suppliers, and stakeholders.
- Ensures that the scrum team priorities of the team backlog and work towards results and team improvements.
- Slices the work into smaller valuable pieces in close collaboration with the team. Prepares the team backlog for the upcoming sprint and ensures it is prioritized for the next iteration.
- Quality product-wise (acceptance as customer); facilitates the evaluation and acceptance of the sprint deliverables.
Experience required for Product Owner;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in technical/technical business area with more than 5 years of experience as a Product Owner in Agile/Scrum/DevOps/SAFe way of working
- Working knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Ability to communicate effectively and act as an entrepreneur to identify related improvement opportunities to improve the existing tax collaboration platform
- Knowledge and experience of finance & tax is preferred
Does the vacancy appeal to you, or would you like more info? Reach out to our team at email@example.com. Of course, you can also upload and send your CV via the button below.